Terms & Conditions
1. Important InformationYou should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. Your purchase or use of our products and/or services implies that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
2. The products and services we offerWe (Macsopals.com, Macs Opals) are a company providing Opal & Opal Jewellery products as well as services including Jewellery creation and professional support.
3. Returns PolicyCustomers are offered a 30-day money back guarantee on all internet purchases from this website. The 30-day period commences upon the submission of your order, and Macs Opals must be notified of your intention to return the product before this period ends. The customer will bear the cost of freight for the return, and goods must be received undamaged and in original condition before a refund will be issued. All transactions including refunds are processed in Australian Dollars, therefore refunds may vary according to exchange rate fluctuation during the 30-day period. Macs Opals is not responsible for any variation in currency exchange rates which result in a varied refund. ***Please note – Returns Policy only applicable to Stock Jewellery and Unset Stones. Custom-made jewellery cannot be refunded.***
4. Website SecurityInternet transactions are conducted via a digitally signed, secure SSL server. Your credit card details are kept highly secure and are not transmitted via email. The page which collects your credit card details is high-grade encrypted before being sent over the internet. This encryption makes it extremely difficult for unauthorised people to view information traveling between computers.
5. Delivery LossAll parcels sent by Macs Opals are insured against loss, theft, or damage during delivery. You do not take any risk in purchasing from us, as your parcel is completely covered. In the case that your opal does become lost in transit, we will reimburse you fully the purchase price of the stone. Therefore you need not be concerned about the security of your opal during transit. All parcels sent by us also require a signature upon delivery.
7. TaxesIn our experience, it is rare for import taxes to be imposed by your home country. However, it is still possible that customers may be liable to pay import taxes imposed by their government upon arrival of their goods. This differs from country to country and we have no control over which taxes may be charged. In the case of a refund, the customer must bear all costs associated with import taxes as it is not possible for Macs Opals to refund this amount or other costs associated with importing goods. Customers should research their country’s import tax policies prior to making a purchase.
8. Order ProcessingInternet transactions are conducted in Australian Dollars ($AUD). Conversions into the customer’s own currency are conducted by the financial institution of the customer and final prices in the customer’s currency will vary according to the exchange rate on the day.
9. Copyright InformationMacs Opals will retain ownership of all digital images, movies, and articles which appear on this site. Any reproduction of these images or text are subject to permission granted by Macs Opals.
Our company reserves the right to change or modify the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.